· Continues Integration / Continues Delivery
· Application Performance Optimization
· Release Management
· Config management
· Environment build
· DevOps Tools
· App security Implementation
· DB Configuration
· Capacity planning
· Strong Linux administration skills.
· Strong TCP/IP knowledge
· Strong troubleshooting skills will be a plus.
· Knowledge of clouds.
· Experience in automation development.
· Knowledge of Container technology and orchestration.
· Experience with of Monitoring tools.
· Working knowledge of utilizing REST APIs
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of at least one high-level scripting language
· Thorough understanding of major system components used in system administration
· 3+ years of operational experience in Information Technology.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English
· University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or another relevant field.
· Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to be a team player.
· Ability to work effectively in multiple cultures and at a range of levels.
· Ability to constantly build up skillset using a mix of self-motivated and course-based learning environment.
· Ability to work independently, proactively to see the big picture and work through solutions as needed.
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary: Our salaries are on par with the best in the industry. As a commitment to our employees, salaries are paid on-time.
• Fruits & refreshments: That's right. We provide healthy fruits every day.
• Breakfast: We provide breakfast some days in a week.
• Supplementary health insurance: Our best in class supplementary health insurance covers you and can be extended to include your family.
• Gaming room: Take a quick break, catch up with your friends and play table tennis or foosball... We have a games room that includes a PS4 too 😊
• Snappfood credit: We provide monthly Snappfood credits.
• Celebrate together: We celebrate all festivals in our office. We want you to feel at home, while you are at work!