We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.).
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
● Monitor debugging process results
● Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
● Proven work experience in software development
● Proven work experience in software quality assurance
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
● Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary: Our salaries are on par with the best in the industry. As a commitment to our employees, salaries are paid on-time.
• Fruits & refreshments: That's right. We provide healthy fruits every day.
• Breakfast: We provide breakfast some days in a week.
• Supplementary health insurance: Our best in class supplementary health insurance covers you and can be extended to include your family.
• Gaming room: Take a quick break, catch up with your friends and play table tennis or foosball... We have a games room that includes a PS4 too 😊
• Snappfood credit: We provide monthly Snappfood credits.
• Celebrate together: We celebrate all festivals in our office. We want you to feel at home, while you are at work!