● Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant for our supported platforms
● Partner with other designers and engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from the conception until the launch
● Think at a high level about a creative strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
● Provide a detailed analysis of data issues and participate in the design and development of automated processes that enhance data quality.
● Push the boundaries of UX/UI/visual execution and try new ideas. Be able to think out of the box and explore divergent concepts, then converge on feasible, innovative designs
● Influence product specifications and execute design works with a high level of polish.
● Validate and substantiate your work, and be an advocate for user-centered designs, agile manifesto and design thinking methodology
● Track design impacts on targeted metrics and goals.
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary: Our salaries are on par with the best in the industry. As a commitment to our employees, salaries are paid on-time.
• Fruits & refreshments: That's right. We provide healthy fruits every day.
• Breakfast: We provide breakfast some days in a week.
• Supplementary health insurance: Our best in class supplementary health insurance covers you and can be extended to include your family.
• Gaming room: Take a quick break, catch up with your friends and play table tennis or foosball... We have a games room that includes a PS4 too 😊
• Snappfood credit: We provide monthly Snappfood credits.
• Celebrate together: We celebrate all festivals in our office. We want you to feel at home, while you are at work!