We are looking for a great Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
Go’s templating language
Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT
Good knowledge of elasticsearch and redis
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary: Our salaries are on par with the best in the industry. As a commitment to our employees, salaries are paid on-time.
• Fruits & refreshments: That's right. We provide healthy fruits every day.
• Breakfast: We provide breakfast some days in a week.
• Supplementary health insurance: Our best in class supplementary health insurance covers you and can be extended to include your family.
• Gaming room: Take a quick break, catch up with your friends and play table tennis or foosball... We have a games room that includes a PS4 too 😊
• Snappfood credit: We provide monthly Snappfood credits.
• Celebrate together: We celebrate all festivals in our office. We want you to feel at home, while you are at work!