We are looking for a Python developer who help define, establish, and evolve our Development capacities. We are working together in autonomous teams that take full responsibility for their own part of the Snappfood ecosystem. You would be involved in the development, testing, configuration, and implementation of technology solutions in our products. Associates are involved in coding, issue tracking and resolution, status reporting, project tracking, quality assurance, configuration management, and documentation.
● You write reusable, testable, and efficient code
● You design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● You integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● You integrate data storage solutions
● You work collaboratively with product team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
● You have solid understanding of Python and Django
● You are familiar with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
● You are able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
● You have understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
● You have knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● You are familiar with event-driven programming in Python
● You are able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
● You have strong background in Django rest framework, OOP and linux
● You have expertise in database such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
● You have experience with redis and mongodb
● You have experience with celery and rabbitmq
● You have knowledge of Docker
● You have knowledge of grpc
● You have experience in version control systems such as Git
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary: Our salaries are on par with the best in the industry. As a commitment to our employees, salaries are paid on-time.
• Fruits & refreshments: That's right. We provide healthy fruits every day.
• Breakfast: We provide breakfast some days in a week.
• Supplementary health insurance: Our best in class supplementary health insurance covers you and can be extended to include your family.
• Gaming room: Take a quick break, catch up with your friends and play table tennis or foosball... We have a games room that includes a PS4 too 😊
• Snappfood credit: We provide monthly Snappfood credits.
• Celebrate together: We celebrate all festivals in our office. We want you to feel at home, while you are at work!